Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Finally some awesome teaching evals

I just finally looked at my teaching evaluations from the summer. They are so much better than the ones I got 3 years ago when I first taught in the TESL certificate program. I guess I am actually getting better at teaching.

I won't toot my own horn too much but will paste one here.


"This instructor is passionate and knowledgeable about the subject, has a friendly teaching manner and is very approachable and flexible. He also had a sense of humour about himself, which helped to relax the class. I quite enjoyed this experience and I think I learned a lot about the basic principles/concepts of linguistics and how I could apply them to teaching. I had a couple of eye-opening realizations in this course, too, which were not just due to what I read, but to how the instructor presented it and discussed it."

No comments: