Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Done with applications

Now just waiting to hear back. Frankly I'm not totally sure when the decisions will be made, but I'd guess sometime before March? I don't really know how it all works. I have to tell ZJU if I want to come back by March 15, anyway.

I mapped out my (possible) professional options the other day and there are like 20 different possible combinations of things that could happen this year, depending on which school(s?) offer me a place.

The final list was:

UBC - Language & Literacy Education
Purdue - English as a Second Language
Penn State - Applied Linguistics
University of Washington - English Language and Literature (Rhetoric and Cultural Studies)
Arizona State University - English (Rhetoric and Linguistics)
Arizona State Universty - Interdisciplinary program in Applied Linguistics